Alpharetta Dental Implants to Restore Your Smile
Book your free consultation today
Call (770) 663-4435
The #1 recommended solution for missing teeth
Life-changing benefits of dental implants
- NVirtually indistinguishable from natural teeth
- NBuilt to stand the test of time
- NComposed of safe, biocompatible materials
- NRestore normal chewing and speaking functions
- NBolster jawbone integrity and encourage healthy gums
Dental Implant Solutions
- Single Implant: Ideal for filling the gap left by one missing tooth, a single implant integrates seamlessly with your natural teeth, both functionally and aesthetically.
- Full-Arch Restoration or ‘All on X’: For those missing multiple teeth, or even an entire row, full-arch restoration is a comprehensive solution. Custom designed to fit your mouth, this treatment rejuvenates your smile and your ability to chew and speak with confidence.
Book a free consultation and find out if you’re a candidate for this life-changing procedure.
We ensure optimal dental implant success
Ease and Expertise
Certified in IV sedation, our team prioritizes your comfort, making each dental procedure a stress-free experience tailored to your specific needs.
Leveraging cutting-edge technology, our facility is designed to deliver unparalleled dental implant outcomes, ensuring you get the most for your investment.
A Lasting Investment
Implants offer long-lasting health and financial benefits. Join our membership plan for 10% off treatment and other benefits, including no paperwork, claims, or waiting periods.
Kind words from our patients
100+ 5-star reviews!
I am so pleased to have found Dr. Moore. He and his staff are fantastic, and my hygienist was gentle and thorough. Very thankful to have such excellent dental care a mile from home.
Dr. Moore and his caring staff are the best! I truly appreciate the time Dr. Moore takes to explain things. It is always a pleasant and welcoming experience from start to finish at Moore Dentistry!
— Kris A.
I broke my lower front incisor tooth today and Moore Dentistry worked me in immediately. Dr. Moore did a spectacular job of repairing the tooth! Looks as good as new!
— Mitchell H.
Your free consultation — what to expect
If you’re interested in dental implants, we invite you to our office for a free consultation. During this short initial meeting, we’ll discuss your specific needs, expectations, and any concerns you may have. Our goal is to ensure you leave the consultation feeling informed and comfortable with the next steps toward restoring your smile.